Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Zoo

The zoo was a blast! Koalas are incredibly adorable! Very clingy though, lol :) Matt didn't appreciate too much when one decided his hair looked like something to grab onto. He had quite a time prying it off his head. I have a hilarious picture of it and will post soon.

But kangaroos definitly have to be my favorite. If you want to be able to interact with these gorgeous animals, definitly go to Australia. Although, be warned, they are a tad bit greedy, lol. But they are completely adorable and funny.

I cannot believe how late I'm actually going to bed here! And I'm never tired the next morning! Granted I could go to bed earlier but I choose to go to bed a little later so that I can post and update you guys, since I never have time during the day.

Anyways, going to turn in soon. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. sounds like your are having a ton of fun. i really want to go there now.

    ReplyDelete