Thursday, April 23, 2009

Listen up Perez...and Miley...and Heidi

So we all know about the Miss California controversy thing. Anyways, so Perez has been acting quite like a child and been trying to get support from as many people as possible. So Miley Cyrus and Heidi Montag, Britney Spears, Jewel, and countless other people have said "Oh, yes love is love blah blah blah" and a bunch of other junk. So I replied to him, Miley, and Heidi (mostly because Miley and Heidi both claim to be Christians yet they think gay marriage is "ok"...ugh...) and basically told them they were all wrong to put it buntly. You CANNOT say you are a Christian and supposrt gay marriage. It's just pretty much impossible. Love gays yes, as God calls us to love them. Support them, no. It's like loving Muslims, Buddists, and other religions. Love them because we are to love them as God loves them. Support them? Ah, no. I don't think so. So then I decided to play fire with fire. They want to talk about gay marriage? I want to talk about abortion. So basically I have asked Perez, Oprah (I already know her answer but I just wanna get a response), Jewel, Emmy Rossum (who the heck is she?!), Nicole Richie, Jewel...and someone else I think...I dunno... about what they think about abortion. Yeah...so far no reply. But I will wait!!!! However long it takes...

No comments:

Post a Comment