Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Landed

I just landed in Australia and was greeted by cousins, my aunt and uncle, and my grandma. Ahhhh, so good to be back here!!!! :)

Funny story. Matt, Jen, Eric, and I came out and spotted my family. Well let's say Gammi never did meet Eric other than me showing a pic of him off my phone. At the time she had said "He looks rather funny. (unfortunatly he was not wearing his glasses in that pic...and yes, he did look funny but I wasn't going to admit THAT) So we came up and my gammi was like "Who is in tarnation is THAT stranger." Eric took off his glasses to clean them and she said "Oh, it's that funny looking boy in your phone!" I was so embarrssed...then she whispered rather loudly "Good choice honey" My family.... I love them so much! :D

Going to leave now to eat!!!! lovelovelove-Avrill

No comments:

Post a Comment