Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!! I am now offically 16!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOO happy!!! 15 was probably one of the most crazy years of my life. Looking back I can so relate to the song Fifteen by Taylor Swift, especially the line "Somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them". My ex told me he loved me and I was the only one for him and then I found out I wasn't the only girl in his life. Yeah, I can totally relate to so many of her songs. They're literally my life. Thankfully right now they're the love ones, not the break-up ones. :) Haha, love ya Eric <3

Next up is Mother's Day. Using Windows Media Maker, I'm going to use video clips of me, bro, and sis, to the song Best Days by Taylor Swift. I am super exicted about it and it is going quite well, looking very lovely.

Alright well, gotta go! Peace out me loves!!!! <3

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment