Friday, May 29, 2009

Coming HOME!!!!!!!

I am so so so so so SOOOOOOOOO EXICTED because in a couple of hours I will be on a 12-hour flight to HOME!!!!!!!!! It has been AMAZING here but I really do miss where I live so I am very exicted :)

The 12-hour flight isn't the happiest prospect but I will probably sleep through most of it and with Eric and Jen and a pretty much empty plane...I'm not going to be bored, let's say :P

So right now packing and dancing around the bedroom (with Eric, haha) to My Life Would Suck Without You (LOVE that song) and putting a WHOLE bunch of music on my Itouch. I found a whole bunch of really great songs that are probably really popular but I've never listened to, lol. Here's the list for anyone interested.

I Miss You-Blink 182
Over You-Daughtry
Halo-Beyonce
Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
Waking Up In Vegas-Katy Perry
Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop-Landon Pigg
Sugar, We're Going Down Swinging-Fall Out Boy
Boulevard of Broken Dreams-Green Day
Gotta Be Somebody-Nickleback
I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

Definitly recommend checking them out. Peace out trout!

No comments:

Post a Comment