Monday, August 17, 2009

VISA Championships and Taylor Swift!

Congrats to Bridget Solan!!!!! So so so so proud of her winning the VISA Championships! She totally deserved it and was absoutely amazing. Also congrats to Johnathon Horton. He looked amazing (as always) and proud of him of winning the VISA Championships (men, obviously), he totally deserved it. :)

I was right!!! Taylor Swift's new single will be Fifteen. Hahaha, just what I said in my last blog! Am I physic or what?! Ok maybe not...but still, I'm pretty darn good!

Sorry that this came out a little late this was in my drafts for a good three days, but I had no oppertunity to get on during the weekend, and then Monday I had school stuff. Ugh, I start next Monday :O!!!!!

Gotta go loves! Peace out trout!

lovelovelove-Avrill <3

No comments:

Post a Comment