Friday, August 7, 2009

Seconds, hours, how many days?



I am seriously in love with this song. The lyrics are amazing and it is such a powerful song. It makes me want to do so much. It makes me want to laugh, cry, do something amazing, jump up and down, run with no desination, conquer anything, hug people, sing at the top of my lungs, dance in the rain, write a story/song...it's a powerful song. I love it. Hope you find it just as amazing as I do! :)

Not really anything else going on. I don't update as much cause it feels like no one really reads it...ah well such is life...

Anywho hope everyone else is having a good end-of-summer! Can't believe it is going to be over!!! School is just like 2 weeks away for me. Where did the time go???? Anyways, peace out trout!

lovelovelove-avrill <3

No comments:

Post a Comment