Monday, August 10, 2009

Teen Choice Awards

So the Teen Choice Awards were on last night but I missed it because my lil sis has a friend spending the night (I wouldn't have remembered anyways...lol) but I was quite happy to find out that Taylor won TWO SURFBOARDS (side note: why surfboards? I know it's summer and all but still...surfboards? Really?) Choice Music Female Artist and Choice Music Female Artist Album!!! I am so so so happy and proud of her to win those, especially since she was the only country person out there. :) Some other winners that made me happy: David Archuleta won Choice Music Love Song (they like long titles don't they?) for his song "Crush", Shawn Johnson won Choice Female Athelte (gooooo Shawny!!!!), and Daren Kagasoff won Choice Summer TV Male for "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" (my favorite show :) ).

So, yup, that's it from me! Peace out trout!

lovelovelove-Avrill <3

No comments:

Post a Comment