Thursday, March 26, 2009

I slapped Matt in the eye...oops...

So last night at our youth group Matt and I kinda had an escapade (like always...WHY can't we just get along!!!!) because he was being annoying to Jen and her friend, Lexi. So I grabbed him in this hug sorta thing and was like "Matt let's go over here" and he turned grabbed my wrists. I do not take kindly to people doing that so naturally I tried to grab him back and get him off. Then grappled me and flung me at a table. I was ticked. REALLY TICKED! So I was GOING to slap him in the shoulder but instead I got his eye...oops...yeah...and then I tried to apologize but then he just tried to fight again....yeah...SO the moral of this story is control your actions dears or your going to end up hurting someone...now, I gotta go and call him to say sorry...yeah...

So I'm going to go do that. He's in school so I'll just leave a message...

Peace out trout! (Back at you Mere!!!! :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment